- 1 hour body work session – $110
- 1.5 hour body work session – $140
- 2 hour body work session – $175
- 1 hour Hakomi therapy session – $100
- Home visits are available for an additional fee
I offer a discounted student rate for all Students and U-Pass holders.
- 60 Minute Massage- $75
- 90 Minutes Massage- $95
Accepted forms of payment
Cash and checks are accepted and should be brought at the time of service.
Of Note: As of January 1, 2015 I will no longer be processing billing for insurance companies. If you are interested in submitting a request for reimbursement, I will provide you with the necessary receipt.
Your massage for injury treatment may be covered by your medical insurance. Please note that insurance does not pay for relaxation massage.
All treatments must be medically necessary as required by your healthcare plan. All medical massage claims therefore require a current prescription or treatment plan from your Primary Care Provider (PCP); your Family Doctor, Chiropractor, or Naturopath. Please keep in mind that many plans do not require a referral, however a prescription, as written by your doctor, is still required.
All prescriptions for massage therapy require the following information:
- diagnosis codes (ICD-9 code)
- frequency of visits
- number of visits
- start date
- end date
Personal Injury Protection (PIP) and Labor and Industries (L&I) insurance claims are accepted.
I am a Preferred Provider for the following insurance companies:
- Aetna US Healthcare- WA CAM
- Healthways WholeHealth Practitioners
- Premera including: Blue Cross, Traditional, Preferred, MSC Care and PrimeCare, Dimensions, HealthPlus, LifeWise of WA
- United Healthcare
- Reliant Behavioral Health- PacificSource Health Plans
- LifeWise Health Plan of Washington
*Please note that my office is HIPAA compliant and your privacy is of utmost importance to me.
Please review my policy to avoid penalties.
- Sessions cancelled with 24-hour notice or more with be honored with no penalty.
- The first session canceled with less than 24 hours notice, or no-show will owe 50% of the session charge.
- Second late cancellation or no-show you will be charged 100% of session fee.
*A note on tipping – I do not expect tips. My rates are a reflection what I believe my time is worth.
“May you realize that your body is a faithful and beautiful friend of your soul, and may you be peaceful and joyful and recognize that your senses are sacred thresholds.”